1. Is it possible to use the game assets
in a (commercial) project?
All game assets on this website are
public domain (CC0)
licensed, see the included license file or refer to the game asset page for a full details.
2. Should attribution be given when the assets
Attribution is not mandatory but if you choose to credit the source of the game assets refer to 'Kenney', 'Kenney.nl' or 'www.kenney.nl'.
3. Is it possible to order custom graphics?
Due to time contrains we're not able to create any custom graphics or assets, sorry! You can request game assets
4. How can I use the game assets
in my game engine?
We can't offer personal help for the game assets, we've written
on how to convert/edit assets which might help you along.
5. I've got a great idea for game assets!
Fantastic! You can submit your request at
, votes determine which game assets are created.
6. I've lost the download link/e-mail for a pruchased bundle
You can recover lost downloads/purchases at
1. Can I swing by to work on my game/project or to have a chat?
Yes absolutely, but make sure you e-mail us first to make sure we're open! Contact
2. Is it possible to open my own Pixeland location?
Yep! Read more about that
1. 'Game asset(s)' refer to the files found on the
game asset pages
2. Bundles purchased on
, refer to the customer service of Steam or Scirra for products purchased there.
6466 GD Kerkrade, NL
Regarding game asset(s)